Skin cleansing is essential for maintaining healthy, rejuvenated skin, but washing alone may not be enough to really remove the buildup of dirt, oil, dead skin cells, and other debris that accumulates on the skin every day. For a deeper clean, you need to reach the pores, which is where the buildup really occurs.
Venus Concept’s facial rejuvenation treatments* provide the deepest clean for skin by using a powerful three-pronged design to open up and deep-clean the pores. The result is a complexion that immediately looks healthier, brighter, and more revitalized.
Facial rejuvenation devices
Venus Concept's deep-cleansing facial rejuvenation treatments are powered by a gentle vacuum, 360-degree rotating tip, and ultra-fine jet streams—all three features work simultaneously to provide a quick treatment with results you'll notice immediately afterward.
- Vacuum gently pulls skin upward to open up and deep-clean pores
- 360-degree rotating tip massages skin and evenly spreads purified water from two jet streams that are finer than an average strand of hair (allows them to really get into the pores)
- Instant results for all skin tones
Frequently asked questionsEverything you need to know about your facial rejuvenation treatment.
BEFORE THE TREATMENT
1. Am I a good candidate for this treatment? / Will this treatment work for me?
Anyone can have the facial rejuvenation treatment; however, for safety reasons, you may not be able to get this treatment if you have/are:
- Superficial metal or other implants in the treatment area
- Current or history of cancer, or current condition of any type of cancer, or pre-malignant moles
- Pregnant and nursing
- Any active condition in the treatment area, such as sores, psoriasis, eczema, and rash
- History of skin disorders, keloids, abnormal wound healing, including very dry and fragile skin or very easy bruising
- Any surgical procedure in the treatment area within the last three months or before complete healing
- Inflamed/pustular acne lesions
2. I have darker skin – can I still get this treatment done?
Yes. Venus Concept’s cellulite reduction treatments use technology that’s safe for all skin tones, even darker ones.
3. Can I do it during my lunch break?
Absolutely! Exact treatment times may vary depending on each individual, but a single session typically takes no longer than 15 minutes.
4. How many sessions will I need to see results?
Results are instant. Your skin will look noticeably healthier, cleaner, and more rejuvenated immediately after each treatment session.
5. How often/far apart should the treatments be?
Treatments may be performed as often as once a week. The actual number of sessions depends on the patient, the treated area, and the initial condition of the treatment area. In addition to deep-cleaning skin, the facial rejuvenation treatment also works to prep skin for other aesthetic and skin care treatments.
6. Do I need to do anything to prepare for the treatment?
Just make sure your skin is clean. Do not apply any lotions, creams or makeup immediately before your treatment. Your provider will also gently cleanse your skin before starting the treatment.
DURING THE TREATMENT
1. How long does a treatment session last?
Each session lasts 5-15 minutes, depending on the treatment protocol being used.
2. What does the treatment feel like?
You may feel the gentle suction of the applicator on your skin as the operator moves the tip across the treatment area. You may also feel a slight coolness as the purified water touches your skin. But there is no pain or discomfort associated with the treatment.
3. Will it be painful?
No, treatments are very comfortable and quite relaxing.
AFTER THE TREATMENT
1. How will I feel after my treatment?
If anything, you’ll feel relaxed and rejuvenated. The treatment is very comfortable and your skin will instantly look and feel revitalized afterward.
2. Is there really no downtime?
There is absolutely no downtime. The treatment area may look just a little flushed, but this should resolve within the hour. You’ll notice that your skin will have an instant glow after the treatment.
3. Do I need to do anything after my treatment?
No, you do not need to do anything after your treatment.
4. Can I put makeup up on right after a treatment on my face?
Yes, you can apply makeup immediately after your treatment.
5. Can I put on lotion right after my treatment?
Yes, you can apply lotion immediately after your treatment. Real people.